1. It is prohibited to sell, display, transport and store any of the animals, plants, minerals and their specimens or processed products that are legally protected by the National Park Act and other related regulations.
2. It is prohibited to set up booths or mobile selling outside of the designated sale area.
3. It is prohibited to illegally reclaim the land or dump waste soil.
4. It is prohibited to establish, hang or place any facilities that might impede the landscape, such as worship facilities, grave and road signs.
5. Without permission, it is prohibited to organize any activities that might impede the tranquil environment or public safety, such as boisterously dancing, singing, making campfire, having picnics, setting off fireworks, playing with water, grass skiing, or playing remote controlled toys.
6. It is prohibited to dump kitchen waste, plastic bottles, polystyrene and other plastic products or waste that will not decay easily.
7. It is prohibited to carry in the park area the shotgun, rope, net, trap, cage, battery, poison and other apparatuses that could harm or kill wild animals.
8. It is prohibited to set up traps or use the landform and equipment to catch wild animals.
9. Without permission, it is prohibited to enter the Cichiawan River, Gaoshan River, Taoshan West River and Taoshan North River.
10. Except for the personnel on duty, it is prohibited to enter the East Dalu Forest Road outside of the period between 5:00am and 11:00am.
11. It is prohibited to climb to the top of Dabajian Mountain.
12. Without permission, it is prohibited to camp and put up tents outside of the camping area.
13. Inside the conservation area, it is prohibited to change the approved route or itinerary.
14. It is prohibited to destroy public facilities, such as signs, viewing pavilions, shelters and toilets.
15. It is prohibited to feed wild animals, and release or abandon animals.
16. Pets are not allowed to enter the conservation area and special scenic area.